Porcelain veneers are thin pieces of porcelain used to recreate the natural look of teeth, while also providing strength and resilience comparable to natural tooth enamel. It is often the material of choice for those looking to make slight position alterations, or to change tooth shape, size, and/or color.
The Benefits of PORCELAIN VENEERS:
- Since veneers are individually sculpted for each patient, it is nearly impossible to tell the difference between a veneer and a natural tooth.
- Unlike natural teeth, custom-made veneers resist coffee and tea stains, and cigarette smoke because they are made of high-tech materials.
- For teeth that resist whitening, veneers can make even the darkest teeth appear bright white.
- Dentists may also recommend veneers to quickly fix form, color, overlaps and small gaps.
COMPONEER are a completely new class of veneers, which are polymerised, pre-fabricated nano-hybrid-composite enamel-shells and combine the advantages of direct composite restoration with those of lab-made Veneers.
The Benefits of COMPONEER:
- COMPONEER is a polymerised, original composite manufactured by Coltène/Whaledent AG.
- COMPONEER is cemented-in with the same material, which makes the complete restoration one single solid unit (dentine/enamel + composite + COMPONEER).
- COMPONEER is designed for dentists who want a simple means of preparing complex anterior restorations with composite.
The reconstruction can be completed quickly and easily to achieve an aesthetic, functional and high-quality result.
- COMPONEER is economical and efficient (the patient saves money).
- COMPONEER is designed as an alternative to conventional ceramic-veneer restorations. Dentist and patient must decide which type of treatment is suitable for the specific situation.