UAB “Alfadenta“ (hereinafter – Alfadenta) cares about the protection of personal data of its customers and other data subjects. We are, therefore, committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of every data subject.
- Personal data – means any information relating to a natural person as a data subject whose identity has been established or may be directly or indirectly established by features such as forename and surname, personal identification number, whereabouts data and Internet identifier, or one or more elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Data processing – any operation or sequence of operations performed by automated or non-automated means with personal data or personal data sets, such as collecting, recording, sorting, systematizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, accessing, using, disclosing by means of forwarding, distributing or otherwise making them available for use, as well as collating or interconnecting with other data, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- Data recipient – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. Public authorities which under European Union or Member State law may obtain personal data in the course of a particular investigation shall not be considered as data recipients. When processing personal data, public authorities comply with applicable data protection rules consistent with the purposes of the processing.
- Third party – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which is not a data subject, data controller, data processor, or persons authorized to process personal data by direct authorization of data controller or data processor.
- Consent of the data subject – any freely given, specific and unambiguous expression of will by properly informed data subject by means of a statement or unambiguous actions by which it agrees to the processing of personal data relating to it.
- Data subject – a natural person whose personal data are processed.
- Data of special categories – personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as data on a person’s health, sex life and / or sexual orientation.
Legitimate criteria for processing personal data
Alfadenta only collects and further processes your personal data based on the legitimate grounds defined in personal data protection legislation:
- with your consent,
- in order to conclude and / or execute a contract with you.
Purposes of processing personal data
Alfadenta processes the data for the purpose of providing dental services.
Personal data processed
Alfadenta processes the following data of yours:
With your consent, the personal data that you provide:
- By completing the consultation / feedback forms installed on the website www.alfadenta.com;
- By ordering a newsletter at www.alfadenta.com;
- By applying to Alfadenta by any e-mail with alfadenta.com domain;
- Data on your health, course of treatment, payment method;
- Other data that are collected based on your consent, and which are defined in detail at the time your are requested to provide your consent;
- Other data that are obtained for the purpose of concluding and / or executing a contract that was entered into with you;
Visiting third-party sites, such as account of Alfadenta on a social networking website “Facebook”, may be subject to third-party terms. Alfadenta has no influence and is not responsible for the content, privacy and personal data protection provisions of websites to which it is linked. It is therefore advisable that you familiarize yourself with the terms they apply when using the services of such third parties.
Cookie data are not passed on to third parties.
You can choose whether or not you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to save cookies to your computer or to another terminal device, you can change your Internet browser settings and turn off all cookies or turn them on / off one at a time. However, please note that in some cases this may slow down the speed of browsing the web, restrict the functionality of certain websites or block access to the website.
Retention period for the personal data
We keep your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the data processing, or provided by law, if they contain longer data retention. We strive not to keep outdated or unnecessary information, and to ensure that personal data and other patient information is kept up to date and correct.
Provision of personal data
Alfadenta provides your data:
- With your consent, to clearly defined data recipients and processors;
- To institutions or organisations according to legal requirements;
- To other third parties with your consent, which may be obtained on a case-by-case basis.
Personal data security tools used in Alfadenta
Internet activities of Alfadenta meets all requirements of international legislation, European Union legislation and legislation of the Republic of Lithuania posed for the relevant activities.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Alfadenta complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation when processing personal data of data subjects, and has implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data that help to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, or any other unlawful processing.
Implementation of data subjects’ rights
You have the right:
- To apply to Alfadenta with a request to provide information about your personal data processed by Alfadenta (implementation of the “right to know“ and the “right of access“);
- To apply to Alfadenta with a request to correct or destroy your personal data when you detect that the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate (implementation of the “right to correct and destroy“);
- To apply to Alfadenta with a request to suspend processing of your personal data if you found out that the personal data are processed illegally or fraudulently (implementation of the “right to suspend“);
- To apply to Alfadenta with a request to oppose further processing of your personal data (implementation of the “right to oppose“);
- To apply to Alfadenta with a request to restrict the processing of your data if the processing of the personal data is illegal (implementation of the “right to restrict“);
- To apply to Alfadenta with a request to delete your data when the personal data have been processed illegally or the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed (implementation of the “right to be forgotten“);
- To apply to Alfadenta with a request to provide information about the personal data processed by Alfadenta and receive data in a systematized, commonly used and computer readable format (implementation of the “right to data portability“);
Data subjects and other interested parties may contact Alfadenta on all matters concerning the protection of personal data with the following contacts:
Tel.: +370 612 03030;
Address: Vytauto pr. 83-2, Kaunas.